Item Temporarily on Backorder
- Unique and versatile free-standing LED array that adds pizazz to any event.
- Battery-powered and built-in D-Fi receiver allows the stick to be placed anywhere.
- Each LED can be pixel-mapped for ultimate show and programming creativity.
- User-customizable automated programs create complex looks in seconds.
- Use as a dazzling tabletop centerpiece, outlining aisles, room separator or inside sticks of truss for the ultimate truss warmer.
Freedom Stick is a unique and versatile free-standing RGB LED that can be pixel-mapped for ultimate programming creativity. This battery powered fixture has a built-in D-Fi receiver that allows it to be placed anywhere. The sticks also work excellently as truss warmers. A detachable metal base allows you to mount them on truss (clamps sold separately). User-customizable automated programs create complex looks in seconds. Additional control options include auto and sound programs via DMX, wireless master/slave or the IRC-6 remote.
DMX Channels: 3, 8, 48 or 50
Light Source: 32 SMD LEDs (tri-color RGB) 0.2 W (50 mA), 50,000 hours life expectancy
Strobe Rate: 0 to 30 Hz
Maximum Run Time: (all on): up to 6.5 hours
Input Voltage: 15 VDC, 800 mA (external power supply: 100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz)
Power and Current: 35 W, 0.05 A @ 120 V, 60 Hz
35 W, 0.03 A @ 230 V, 50 Hz
Weight: 3.5 lb (1.6 kg)
|Manufacturer Part Number||FREEDOMSTICK|