- Compact effect par with multiple technologies in a single fixture.
- RGB+UV in the outer ring for increased color mixing and effects.
- Separate control of center LED, outer ring and SMD strobes for dynamic effects.
- Multiple zones allow for spectacular effects.
- SMD strobe ring adds strobe effects to any setup big or small.
- Compatible with IRC-6 for improved control over the built-in functions.
- Generate eye-catching effects with sound-activated and automated programs.
- Power linking saves time setting up.
FXpar 9 is a dynamic and compact multi-effect fixture. It has an outer ring of RGB+UV LEDs, a center LED, and SMD strobes, each featuring separate control. Multiple zones allow for spectacular effects via DMX. Sound activation, automated programs or easy control via the optional IRC-6 remote also let you easily achieve eye-catching effects. Save time setting up with power linking.
DMX Channels: 3, 6, 9 or 23
DMX Connectors: 3-pin XLR
Light Source: (outside): 9 LEDs (quad-color RGB+UV) 4 W, (1.4 A), 50,000 hours life expectancy
(center): 1 LED (tri-color RGB COB) 18.4 W, (2 A), 50,000 hours life expectancy
(strobe): 21 LEDs (cool white SMDs) 0.5 W, (0.2 A), 50,000 hours life expectancy
Strobe Rate: 0 to 16.4 Hz
Beam Angle: 25°
Field Angle: 45°
Illuminance: 1450 lux @ 2 m
Power Linking: 7 units @ 120 V; 13 units @ 230 V
Input Voltage: 100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz (auto-ranging)
Power and Current: 80 W, 1.1 A @ 120 V, 60 Hz, 77 W, 0.6 A @ 230 V, 50 Hz
Weight: 3.6 lb (1.6 kg)
Size: 10.9 x 10.8 x 2.9 in (279 x 275 x 74 mm)
Optional Controllers: IRC - 6
|Manufacturer Part Number||FXPAR9|