- Compact and lightweight fog machine emits thick bursts of fog to enhance any light show.
- The included timer remote with variable output control allows for precise effect operation.
- Always Ready technology provides fog on demand.
- Manual fog button provides easy control at your fingertips.
- Advanced fluid sensor, with automatic shut-off protects the pump from overheating.
- LED-illuminated tank enhances operation and safety.
- Ultra-fast heat-up time for a quick setup.
- Residue-free water-based fog output.
Hurricane 1200 is a powerful and portable fog machine that brings any light show to life with a thick fog output. The included timer remote controls the output of fog for precise a precise performance. After an initial heat up period, the Hurricane 1200 is always ready to provide fog on demand.
A manual fog button puts easy control at your fingertips and the LED-illuminated tank enhances operation and safety indicating heater status and fluid levels. An advanced fluid sensor, with automatic shut-off protects the pump from overheating. The machine has ultra-fast heat up time for a quick setup and residue-free water-based fog output.
Heat-Up Time: 2 min
Input Voltage: 120 VAC, 60 Hz
Power and Current: 1,180 W, 10 A @ 120 V, 60 Hz
Weight: 6.4 lb (2.9 kg)
Size: 11.3 x 9.3 x 8.2 in (286 x 235 x 209 mm)
Tank Capacity: 0.26 gal (1.0 l)
Output: 18,000 cfm
Optional Controllers: FC-W, FC-M, WMS
Controller Length: 15 ft (4.5 m)
Fluid Consumption: 28 ml/min
Compatible Fluids: FJU, HDF
|Manufacturer Part Number||H1200|