Free 2nd Day Air Shipping!
- Continuous pan rotation that creates unique and amazing effects, unlike any other light.
- Narrow, razor-sharp beams of RGBW light for astonishing aerial effects.
- Achieve maximum room coverage by positioning each of the 6 RGBW beams independently.
- Rotating red and green laser produces thousands of razor sharp beams that cover a large area.
- Flexible control using automated and sound-activated programs, Master/Slave, DMX or an optional IRC-6.
- Save time running cables and extension cords by power linking multiple units.
Helicopter Q6 is a multi-effect effect light designed to dazzle and energize the dance floor. It features adjustable RGBW beams, a round SMD strobe and a red/green pattern laser on a rotating base with continuous pan rotation creating unique and amazing effects.
Its narrow, razor-sharp beams of RGBW light create astonishing aerial effects and the rotating red and green laser produces thousands of razor sharp beams that cover a large area. Helicopter Q6 is easy to control using automated and sound-activated programs, master/slave, DMX or an optional IRC-6 remote.
DMX Channels: 3 or 16
DMX Connectors: 3-pin XLR
Strobe Rate: (Beam): 1 to 20 Hz - (Strobe): 1 to 20 Hz
Beam Angle: (Beam): 3°
Input Voltage: 100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz (auto-ranging)
Power and Current: 41 W, 0.7 A @ 120 V, 60 Hz - 44 W, 0.4 A @ 230 V, 50 Hz
Weight: 8.8 lb (4.0 kg)
Size: 15.4 x 15.4 x 9.4 in (390 x 390 x 239.7 mm)
|Manufacturer Part Number||HelicopterQ6|