- A water based haze machine creates a thin atmosphere to enhance any light show.
- Ensures the haze is always ready by emitting a continuous output after the initial warm-up time.
- Easily set the DMX functions and stand-alone settings using the digital display.
- Adjust the haze output and blower speeds in stand-alone mode using the digital display (no controller needed).
- The low-fluid indicator automatically turns off the machine when the tank is empty.
- Increase convenience with the included wired, timer remote complete with storage compartment.
Hurricane Haze 2D is a water-based haze machine with continuous output and a digital display to set DMX and stand alone functions with ease. It features adjustable blower output speeds and nozzle to get the haze where you need it. The low fluid indicator gives a warning before running out of fluid. An included wired, timer remote stores conveniently in the fixture.
DMX Channels: 2
DMX Connectors: 3-pin XLR
Heat-Up Time: 5 min
Input Voltage: 120 VAC, 60 Hz
Power and Current: 533 W, 4.4 A @ 120 V, 60 Hz
Weight: 18.7 lb (8.5 kg)
Size: 11.2 x 10.5 x 13.7 in (285 x 267 x 350 mm)
Approvals: CE, MET
Tank Capacity: 0.7 gal (2.5 l)
Output: 1,200 cfm
Remote Length: 15 ft (4.5 m)
Fluid Consumption: 8.2 ml/min
Included: Power cord, HC-T remote, Warranty card, Quick reference Guide
|Manufacturer Part Number||HHAZE2D|