10 In Stock - Ready to Ship
- Open Box.
- Stunning moving light array with 4 independently controlled heads on a rotating base.
- Built-in movement macros and color programs create complex looks easily.
- Master/Slave mode makes it easy to generate coordinated light shows.
- Adjustable pan and tilt ranges put light where you want it.
- Easy to use, full color menu interface makes manual operation simple and quick.
- Works with the optional IRC-6 wireless remote for convenient, wireless control.
- Power-linking capability shortens setup time.
Intimidator Wave 360 IRC brings a wave of excitement to your next event. This dynamic effect features four independently controlled 12-watt RGBW LED moving heads on a single rotating base. With its razor sharp beams, continuous pan rotation, adjustable tilt ranges and infinite color mixing capabilities, the Intimidator Wave 360 IRC produces the kind of astounding lightshows that set you apart from the pack. Up to four units (16 moving heads in all!) can be linked in automatic, sound or master-slave mode. An optional IRC-6 remote can be used for non-DMX control.
DMX Channels: 17 or 33
DMX Connectors: 3-pin XLR
Pan and Tilt: 360° (continuous) /270°
Pan and Tilt Ranges: 540°, 360°, 180° pan/270°, 180°, 90° tilt
Light Source: 4 LEDs (quad-color RGBW) 12 W (3.9 A) 50,000 hours life expectancy
Strobe Rate: 0 to 20 Hz
PWM Frequency: 488 Hz
Beam Angle: 5°
Illuminance: 16,670 lux @ 2 m
Power Linking: 3 units @ 120 V; 6 units @ 230 V
Input Voltage: 100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz (auto-ranging)
Size: 22 x 7.4 x 11.7 in (559 x 189 x 297 mm)
Primary Use: DJ/Mobile, Bands/Stages, Events, Clubs, Party
Optional Controllers: IRC-6
Power and Current: 175 W, 2.6 A @ 120 V, 60 Hz
177 W, 1.3 A @ 230 V, 50 Hz
Weight: 19.4 lb (8.8 kg)
|Manufacturer Part Number||INTIMWAVE360IRC-OB|