- Feature-packed moving head designed for mobile performances.
- ¼-turn hanging bracket allows for quick removal when needed.
- Beams always remain on the dance floor using the built-in, innovative Totem mode.
- Set, save, and recall 1 scene manually, directly from the full-color LCD display.
- Link up to 4 fixtures to create eye-catching, synchronized shows in Automated or Sound mode.
- Convenient, wireless non-DMX control using the optional IRC-6 remote.
- Fits best in the CHS-1XX VIP Gear Bag.
Intimidator Spot 160 is the epitome of compact moving head power. This feature-packed moving head is designed for mobile performances with CHAUVET DJ’s innovative built-in Totem mode, keeping beams focused on the dance floor. One scene can be set, saved, and recalled manually from the full-color LCD display. A convenient 1 by 4-turn hanging bracket allows for quick removal when needed, and up to 4 fixtures can be linked to create eye-catching, synchronized shows in Automated or Sound mode. Wireless non-DMX control is possible using the optional IRC-6 remote.
Weight: 8.8 lbs.
Size: 8.2 x 5.9 x 12 inches.
DMX Channels: 5 or 11.
DMX Connectors: 3-pin XLR.
Colors: 9 + open, split colors, continuous scroll at variable speeds.
Gobos: 9 + open (9 aluminum), continuous scroll at variable speeds.
Light Source: 1 LED (cool white) 32 W, (2.3 A), 50,000 hours life expectancy.
|Manufacturer Part Number||Intimidator Spot 160|