- Portable, 120W LED follow spot emits a tight beam with a crisp edge.
- The built-in CTO filter lowers color temperature to match tungsten lamps.
- Set up and tear down in seconds with the included tripod.
- Increase flexibility with DMX and manual control options.
- Simplify professional fading with smooth LED dimming.
- Focus the light where it is needed using the mechanical iris to reduce the beam’s diameter.
LED Followspot 120ST is a portable, LED followspot that emits a tight beam powered by a bright 120 W LED to highlight actors at far distances. Built-in CTO filter lowers color temperature to match tungsten lamps.
Control options include DMX and manual modes and you can simplify fading with smooth LED dimming. Focus the light where it is needed using the mechanical iris to reduce the beam diameter and deliver silent operation with fast electronic strobe and no moving parts. Set up and tear down in seconds with the included tripod.
DMX Channels: 3
DMX Connectors: 3-pin XLR
Colors: 7 + white split colors
Light Source: 1 LED (cool white) 120 W (30.6 A), 50,000 hours life expectancy
Strobe Rate: 0 to 16 Hz
Zoom Angle: (manual): 14° to 20
Illuminance: (14°): 16,060 lux @ 2 m - (20°): 7,900 lux @ 2 m
Input Voltage: 100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz (auto-ranging)
Power and Current: 185 W, 1.5 A @ 120 V, 60 Hz - 176 W, 0.8 A @ 230 V, 50 Hz
Weight: 16.6 lb (7.5 kg)
Size: 22.9 x 11 x 13.4 in (582 x 279 x 341 mm)
Stand Height: 2.8 to 3.8 ft (0.8 to 1.2 m)
|Manufacturer Part Number||LEDFOLLOWSPOT120ST|