- Wall accent and effect light all in one.
- Add excitement to your existing uplighting.
- Combine multiple units to create unique wall art effects.
- 180° tilt range gives you lighting versatility.
- No moving parts mean silent operation, ideal for quiet environments.
- Convenient operation without DMX.
- Trigger eye-catching effects with built-in automated programs via Master/Slave, DMX mode, or the optional IRC-6 remote.
- Save time running cables and extension cords by power linking multiple units.
The Chauvet DJ SlimBEAM Quad IRC is a versatile fixture that is not only ideal for accenting walls and other surfaces but also can be used to create unique beam effects. With no moving parts, it’s ideal for venues where silent operation is essential. Multiple units can be linked in master/slave mode. Control options include automated, and DMX mode. Optional IRC-6 remote can be used for wireless control.
DMX Channels: 4, 9 or 16
DMX Connectors: 3-pin XLR
Light Source: 3 LEDs (quad-color RGBA) 3 W (1.2 A), 50,000 hours life expectancy
Strobe Rate: 0 to 20 Hz
PWM Frequency: 2 kHz
Beam Angle: 15°
Coverage Angle: 98°
Illuminance: 343 lux @ 2 m (per section)
Power Linking: 18 units @ 120 V; 34 units @ 230 V
Input Voltage: 100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz (auto-ranging)
Power and Current: 29 W, 0.4 A @ 120 V, 60 Hz 28 W, 0.2 A @ 230 V, 50 Hz
Weight: 5.2 lb (2.4 kg)
Dimensions: 10.8 x 3.2 x 8.3 in (273 x 80 x 212 mm)
Primary Use: DJ/Mobile, Events, Party
Optional Controllers: IRC-6
|Manufacturer Part Number||SLIMBEAMQUADIRC|