- PowerCON compatible power input OR output connections for power linking.
- Fanless design ensures 100 percent silent operation.
- Flexible control options with onboard 3 and 5 pin DMX connectors.
- Flicker free on video due to the high frequency LED dimming.
- DFi USB compatibility for wireless master or slave or DMX control.
- Built in dimming curves simulate halogen filaments.
- Fits best in the CHS 40 VIP gear bag.
SlimPAR Pro QZ12 USB is a D-Fi USB compatible wash light with motorized zoom and quad-color RGBA LEDs designed for mobile lighting entertainers. A built-in gel frame holder and a 7.5inch accessory slot to hold optional barn doors are onboard. Flexible control options are possible with 3 and 5 pin DMX connectors and PowerCON compatible power input or output connections provide sturdy and secure power linking.
SlimPAR Pro QZ12 USB has built-in dimming curves to simulate halogen filaments. High-frequency LED dimming to give flicker-free output ideal for video work and fanless design means 100 percent silent operation.
DMX Channels: 5, 6 or 11
DMX Connectors: 3- and 5-pin XLR
Light Source: 12 LEDs (quad-color RGBA) 10 W (2.7 A), 50,000 hours life expectancy
Strobe Rate: 0 to 29 Hz
PWM Frequency: 1,200 Hz
Zoom Angle: (beam to field): 10° to 50°
Illuminance: (10°): 16,070 lux @ 2 m
(50°): 1,216 lux @ 2 m
(10°): 2,352 lux @ 5 m
(50°): 210 lux @ 5 m
Power Linking: 9 units @ 120 V; 17 units @ 230 V
Input Voltage: 100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz (auto-ranging)
Power and Current: 100 W, 0.8 A @ 120 V, 60 Hz
112 W, 0.4 A @ 230 V, 50 Hz
Weight: 10.2 lbs (4.6 kg)
Size: 9.2 x 10.6 x 12.5 in (234 x 269 x 318 mm)
Approvals: CE, MET, RoHS
Optional Controllers: D-Fi USB
|Manufacturer Part Number||SLIMPARPROQZ12USB|