- Video driver with numerous input/output options for any No vastar video panel.
- Powerful standalone mapping without the need for a computer.
- Built-in video scaler allows for quick resizing of all video content.
- Buttons are backlit for easy viewing in dark environments.
- The front knob can be set to control the master dimmer.
- Seamlessly transition between different inputs with multiple transition effects.
- Compact 1U packing eases transportation and integration into your existing setup.
The Chauvet Vivid Drive 28N is an easy-to-use video driver for CHAUVET DJ Vivid 4 video panels or any Novastar video panel. No computer needed! Vivid Drive 28N features powerful standalone mapping and a built-in video scaler for quick resizing of video content. Numerous input/output options are on board as well as backlit buttons for easy viewing in dark environments. The front knob can be set to control the master dimmer and you can seamlessly transition between different inputs with multiple transition effects. Compact 1U packing eases transportation and integration into your existing setup.
Rackmount: 1UInput Voltage: 100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz
Power and Current: 42 W, 0.7 A 120 V, 60 Hz 42 W, 0.4 A 230 V, 50 Hz
Video-Input Connectors: HDMI, Display Port, DVI, VGA (x3), CVBS (x2)
Video Output Connector: DVI, VGA, RJ45 (x2)Max. Supported LEDs: 1,310,720Max. Supported Panels (Vivid 4):: 30 per RJ45Max
Supported Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Weight: 4.8 lb
Dimensions: 19 x 12 x 1.7 in
|input_voltage||100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz (auto-ranging)|
|power_consumption||42 W, 0.7 A @ 120 V, 60 Hz 42 W, 0.4 A @ 230 V, 50 Hz|
|Manufacturer Part Number||VIVIDDRIVE28N|