Cloudlifter CLOUD UNIVE, Cloud U-1 Universal Shockmount
- Microphone not included; this is only a Shockmount.
- Superior isolation properties over traditional mounts.
- W-shaped Lyre system will not wear over time.
- Accommodates virtually any studio mic.
- Fully adjustable range from 1” x 1.4” to 2.75” x 3”.
- 2-year limited manufacturer’s warranty.
- Manufactured and Fabricated Responsibly in the USA.
The Cloudlifter Cloud U1 updates the concept of microphone suspension for the 21st century, completely omitting any elasticated parts and using modern materials to create a virtually indestructible shock-mount with a performance that provides up to twice the isolation of traditional ‘cat’s cradle’ microphone suspension systems. Perhaps the most versatile microphone shockmount on the market, the U1 is fully adjustable to cover a wide range of microphone sizes.
The isolation properties are highly effective and make use of the patented vibration-resistant W-shaped Lyre system, carefully oriented around a central mounting ring. The U1 is designed to accommodate all Cloud Microphones boutique ribbon mics, but also will handle a wide array of classic and modern designs, providing a perfect solution for both side address and many end address microphones. The 4 way adjustable fasteners make it quick and easy to change the mic during sessions. Compatibility also includes larger to medium sized mics that are difficult to mate, mics with an unusual shape, or those that have been previously limited to proprietary mounts.
Weight: 1.1 lb
Dimensions: 9 x 7 x 7"
|Manufacturer Part Number||CLOUD UNIVE|