The ordinary has become extraordinary with Odyssey's Flight FX™ case series. Embedded into the case wall is a color changing multi-mode LED panel that runs across the front of the case. The panel can be set to any one of seven colors or can be set at a variety of color changing modes. For multiple case setups, any FX case can be synchronized to another by connecting the control boxes. Each Flight FX™ Series case is constructed with the same black anodized and powder coated black hardware as our Flight Zone® Black Label™ cases complimenting the visual aura of the glowing panel. Become center stage at any gig behind these cases. Innovating? Of Course! Another Spectacular original Odyssey Design. Just excellent!!!
The FFX2LBM1200BL is great for Technics 1200 style turntables but is large enough to hold Numark and other similar size turntables such as those by Pioneer and Stanton. If you plan to setup 2 of these cases with a mixer in classic battle position, take a look at our Battle Trays, the |FZBB10| for a standard 10" format DJ mixer and the |FZBB12| for a standard 12" format DJ mixer.
● Front and Left Side 7 Color-Changing LED Panels with Controller
● Can Also be Set-Up in Standard DJ Position with LED Panels at the Front and Right Side
● Synchronize Multiple Cases by Connecting Control Boxes with Cat5 Cables(not included)
● LED panel Effects:(1) Set to 1 Color or Random Color Changing, (2) Slow Flashing Color Changing, (3) Fast Flashing Color Changing, (4) Auto Color Mixing Fade in Fade out, (5) Sound Activated
● All Black Anodized and Powder Coated Hardware
● Heavy-Duty Ball Corners
● Rear and Bottom Cable Access Portholes
● Recessed Latches and Spring-Loaded Handle
● Limited Lifetime Warranty on Non-Electrical Parts
● Fits 1200 Style Turntables by: