Odyssey FRDNMC4000, Low Profile Case For Denon DN-MC4000 DJ Controller
- Gear not included, this is only a case.
- Heavy-Duty Yet Light Weight.
- Reverse Lid, Shallow Bottom, Extremely Low Profile Design.
- Exclusive Patent Pending Bevel Foam Interior.
- Quick Access Open Port.
- Chrome-plated Steel Ball Corners and Spring-Loaded Handle.
- Recessed Latches.
- Bottom Rubber Feet.
The compact Flight Ready FRDNMC4000 case is specifically designed to hold the Denon DN-MC4000 Serato DJ controller. It features our exclusive, patent-pending, high-density quick access open port bevel foam interior that neatly angles upward raising the controller for an efficient control surface. The sleek reverse lid shallow bottom design allows easy access to the front controls and headphone/mic jacks. Each is built with rubber feat, hefty ball corners, a heavy-duty spring-loaded handle, and recessed latches.
Fits: Denon DN-MC4000 DJ Controller
Dimensions: 23.75" W x 17.25" D x 6.50" H
Weight: 13.00 lbs
Shipping Dimensions: 25.00" W x 18.75" D x 8.00" H
Shipping Weight: 18.00 lbs
|Fits||Denon DN-MC4000 DJ Controller|
|Manufacturer Part Number||FRDNMC4000|
|Case Type||Controller Case|