Odyssey's Black Label™ Series of flight cases is made to the exact same standards as all of our Flight Zone® series cases but with a twist. The components used to produce this series, including the aluminum trim and hardware, is anodized and/or powder coated in "black" for a one of a kind look that is so slick looking it's beyond cool.
Odyssey Glide Style™ CD/digital media coffins hold two large format tabletop CD/media players and one mixer. Each compartment features a bottom valley or pit that allows for more ventilation of the gear as well as an area for cable management or storage. Other features include rugged built-in wheels, spring-loaded latches, heavy-duty ball corners, and removable front access panels. Cabling is clean and easy through convenient access ports throughout.
Features and Specifications
● All Black Anodized and Powder Coated Hardware
● Patented Two Tier Gliding Platform
● Heavy-Duty Ball Corners
● Built-in Corner Roller Wheels For Easy Transport
● Removable Front Access V-Cut™ Panels
● Rear Cable Port
● Recessed Handles and Latches
● Mixer and Player Ventilation Pits
● Mixer Well Is 13"W x 3.25"H x x 17"D
● Mixer & Player Width Adjustment Foam Strips Included
● Limited Lifetime Warranty
*For the safety of your equipment, do not transport with gear stored on the glide platform and be aware that the platform can be removed when slid out to its furthest point.