Odyssey FZGSDJ808W2BL Roland DJ-808 / Denon MC7000 Flight Case with 2U Rack Space and Glide Platform - Black
- Gear not included, this is only a case.
- All Black Anodized and Powder Coated Hardware.
- Patented Top Glide Style Platform with 3 Cable Port Holes.
- Glide Platform Tension Latches.
- Bottom Rubber Feet.
- Roller Wheels for Easy Transport.
- Heavy-Duty Ball Corners and Hardware.
- Exclusive Patent Pending Bevel Foam Interior.
- Bottom Cable Port, Perfect for Cable Management.
- Recessed Handle and Latches.
- Also Compatible With the Pioneer DDJ-RX/SX/SX2 Controllers.
The Odyssey FZGSDJ808W2BL Black Label case includes an extra-wide removable front panel allowing access to all of the DJ controller's front knob controls and input jack ports. It features our patented Glide Style platform perfect for positioning your laptop, tablet, effect processors, and other gear right where you want it over the DJ-808 controller. A cable management port, essential for a clean setup, is positioned below the rear of the player.
Also Underneath the controller compartment is another one of Odyssey's signature digital controller case designs; a 2U 19" rack mount space below the controller space perfect for rack mount gear such as wireless Mic systems, power strip, drive rack, or storage drawer. The mounting hardware included allows for front or rear rack mounting and can be removed altogether if needed.
Fits: Roland DJ-808 / Denon MC7000 DJ Controller
Dimensions: 32.00" W x 22.00" D x 11.50" H
Weight: 42.00 lbs
Shipping Dimensions: 33.00" W x 23.00" D x 13.00" H
Shipping Weight: 49.00 lbs
|Fits||Roland DJ-808 / Denon MC7000 DJ Controller|
|Manufacturer Part Number||FZGSDJ808W2BL|
|Case Type||Rack Case, Controller Case|