Odyssey FZGSMCX8000W2BL DJ Case for Denon MCX8000 DJ Controller With 2U Rack Space
10 In Stock - Ready to Ship
- Gear not included, this is only a case.
- All Black Anodized and Powder Coated Hardware.
- Removable 2U 19" Rack Mount Rails Below the Controller Space.
- Removable V-cut Front Access Panel.
- Glide Platform Tension Latches.
- Bottom Rubber Feet.
- Roller Wheels for Easy Transport.
- Heavy-Duty Ball Corners and Hardware.
- Exclusive Patent Pending Bevel Foam Interior.
- Bottom Cable Port, Perfect for Cable Management.
- Recessed Handle and Latches.
- Glide Platform: 31”W x 12”D.
The new Odyssey FZGSMCX8000W2BL Flight Zone case includes an extra-wide removable front panel allowing access to all of the DJ controller's front knob controls and input jack ports. It features our patented Glide Style platform perfect for positioning your laptop, tablet, effect processors, and other gear right where you want it over the MCX8000 controller. A cable management port, essential for a clean setup, is positioned below the rear of the player.
Also Underneath the controller compartment is another one of Odyssey's signature digital controller case designs; a 2U 19" rack mount space below the controller space perfect for rack mount gear such as wireless mic systems, power strip, drive rack, or storage drawer. The mounting hardware included allows for front or rear rack mounting and can be removed altogether if needed.
Fits: Denon MCX8000 DJ Controller
Exterior Dimensions: 34.25" W x 22.50" D x 11.75" H
Weight: 42 lbs
Shipping Dimensions: 35.25" W x 23.75" D x 13" H
Shipping Weight: 50 lbs
|Case Type||Controller Case|
|Manufacturer Part Number||FZGSMCX8000W2BL|