Gator Frame Works BM1000 microphone boom arm for desktop Podcast use GFWMICBCBM1000
-Ships same day if ordered by 11AM PST
- Desk-Mounted Broadcast Microphone Boom Stand for Podcasts & Recording.
- Included XLR Build into the stand for Clean Look & Organization!
- Spring-Loaded Articulating Arm with 2.60 lbs./1.18 kg Weight Capacity & 38.5"/97.79 cm Max Extension.
- Full 360-Degrees Rotational Adjustment with Minimal Noise.
- Easily Mounts to Desks, Tables & Similar-Sized Surfaces 2.17"/5.51 cm Max in Thickness.
- 70mm Mic Threads at Boom End.
- Black Powder-Coated Steel Construction with Metal Coil Springs.
The Gator BM1000 is a basic microphone boom arm that works great for podcast applications and personal studio recording.
This desk mic stand is super affordable and even comes with a built-in XLR Microphone cable!
What's extra nice about the built-in cable is that it allows for a really professional appearance for podcasting or other broadcast applications. It works with any popular mic mount from an SM58 to large-diaphragm microphones of all types. You can rotate the mic in any direction you want easily.
Looking for the a step up in quality? Checkout the beefy Professional Broadcast boom arm microphone stand called the BM3000.
The BM3000 boom is their super professional version and yeah it's a little more expensive but not much for how nice this bad boy is. This 1000 boom is basic and works but the 3000 is a huge step up in quality and design.
This high-quality professional podcast stand is easy to set up and includes fixed approximately 10ft Mic Cable. Fits all popular microphone holder shock mounts so you don't have to worry about compatibility. Holds your Broadcast or Podcast microphone right where you want it. High Quality and durable powder coat finish.
Dimensions: 36 x 3.5 x 2.5 inches.
Min- Max Reach: 0 - 38.50 inches.
Mic Thread: 5/8-27.
Clamp Range: 0.00 - 2.16” (0 - 55mm).
Tube Material: Steel.
Color/ Finish: Black Powder-Coated.
Weight: 3 lbs (1.36kg).
Max Weight Capacity: 2.2 lbs (1kg).
Max height: 38.5 inches.
Min Width: 3 inches.
|Manufacturer Part Number||GFWMICBCBM1000|
|item_type||microphone boom arm|