Gator Frameworks BM2000 Podcast Boom Arm Travel desktop mic stand GFWMICBCBM2000
10 In Stock - Ready to Ship
- Rotates Full 360-Degrees with Minimal Noise.
- Built for Traveling, packs well, slim line design
- No Cable included (The BM1000and BM3000 do have XLR cables built in)
- Allen Wrench required to tighten (included)
- Knob at Boom End for Securing Mic at Desired Angle.
- Easily Mounts or Clamps to Desks, Tables & Similar-Sized Surfaces 2.17”/55mm Max in Thickness.
The BM2000 Microphone Boom Arm excels at travel for remote broadcasting applications where you've gotta pack a simple but nice boom arm. It's slimline design is what makes this model stand out. It doesn't have knobs and instead keeps things really simple and sleek using an included Allen Wrench.
This desk-top mic stand packs down easily and sets up in minutes at the desk or table of your choosing. Clamp is about 3 inches deep and will accommodate most tables pretty easy. It's also got a nice rubber strip on the top side of the clamp to protect the top of your table top from damage.
Desk-Mounted, travels well, easy setup boom arm for podcasting and recording applications. Rotates Full 360-Degrees with Minimal Noise. Knob at Boom End for Securing Mic at Desired Angle.
Spring-Loaded Articulating Arm with 2.4 lbs./1.1 kg Max Weight Capacity & 38.6“/980mm Max Extension. Easily Mounts or Clamps to Desks, Tables & Similar-Sized Surfaces 2.17”/55mm Max in Thickness. Black Powder-Coated Steel Construction with Metal Coil Springs.
Min Height: 18.3"
Max Height: 18.1"
Weight Capacity: 2
Ext Width: 7"
Ext Height: 1.625"
|Manufacturer Part Number||GFWMICBCBM2000|