Glorious AMS Turntable Lowboard - White
- High-quality turntable lowboard in 60s retro design for your living room.
- Listening station: provides storage space for a turntable and plenty of space for records.
- Open record crate for digging through your collection and access to up to 130 12''-records.
- Front compartment with push mechanism for amplifiers, CDs or books.
- Cavity on the rear panel hides unsightly wires.
- Timeless design made of wood with white high-gloss finish.
- Stable and elegant stand made of solid ash wood (white ash).
- Shock-absorbing rubber feet for damping vibrations.
The Glorious Turntable Lowboard is a high-quality piece of furniture in a retro 1960s design and is ideal for placement in your living room. With a dedicated surface for a turntable and plenty of space for your vinyl collection, the Turntable Lowboard is ideal as a HiFi listening station.
Integrated Record Box
The open record crate invites you to flip through your collection and allows direct access to up to 130 12''-records. A closed-front compartment with push mechanism houses your amplifier, CDs or books.
Hidden Cable Outlets
The smart cavity on the rear panel is designed to route cables, making them disappear easily. The Turntable Lowboard comes in a timeless design made of wood and is provided with a white high-gloss finish.
Stable and Elegant
The solid white ash wooden support frame provides stability and not only looks elegant, but reduces vibrations through shock-absorbing rubber feet.
Material Corpus: MDF wood with white high-gloss veneer
Material Stand: Ashwood (white ash)
Inner Dimensions with Width Wall to Wall and Depth Wall to Open Door: 210 x 470 x 380 mm (L x H x W)
Internal Dimensions with Width Wall to Open Door and Depth Wall to Open Door: 210 x 445 x 380 mm (L x H x W)
External Dimensions Corpus: 862 x 240 x 420 mm (L x H x W)
Overall Height: 444 mm
Weight: 37.48 lbs
|Manufacturer Part Number||AMS-TURNTABLE-LOWBOARD|