Headliner HL20001 Highland Laptop Stand With 3 Different Mounting Options
-Ships same day if ordered by 11AM PST
- Sturdy and versatile laptop stand with 3 different mounting options.
- Mount on road cases, tables up to 1.75” thick, or use stand-alone.
- Includes flat leg attachments and heavy-duty mounting brackets.
- Four height adjustments from 9.5” to 14.5”.
- Three-width adjustments from 9” to 12”.
- Fits laptops size up to 17”.
This is a Laptop Stand. The Headliner Highland heavy duty mounting brackets can be used vertically or horizontally, such as mounting to the edge of a road case, or to any desk or countertop up to 1.75” thick.
The Headliner Highland is a sturdy and versatile laptop stand featuring three different mounting options. Its flat leg attachments are ideal for use on any desk or countertop and will slide right underneath most mixers or turntables. The heavy-duty mounting brackets can be used vertically or horizontally, such as mounting to the edge of a road case, or to any desk or countertop up to 1.75” thick.
The Headliner Highland Laptop Stand can also support outboard gear like drum machines, samplers, effects processors, lighting controllers, small MIDI keyboards, and more. Its various mounting options will make it ideal for use at home, at the office, as well as in-studio or gig applications.
Weight: 3.7lb (including legs and mounting brackets)
|Manufacturer Part Number||HL20001|