CAD Astatic 727-18 18" Dynamic Cardioid Mini Gooseneck
The CAD Astatic 727-18 Miniature Gooseneck Microphone at Hollywood DJ
CAD Astatic 727-18
The 727-18 is a cardioid, dynamic, quick-mount, miniature-gooseneck microphone with internal shock suppression. Special attention has been taken to ensure this microphone has high sensitivity while providing the durability and dependability associated with traditional dynamic microphones. The smooth frequency response with articulation emphasis makes this microphone suitable for speech applications on podiums, desks, audio and equipment consoles. The 8mm commercial-grade flexible gooseneck provides silent adjustability, engineered to withstand the rigors of daily repositioning. The gooseneck will maintain its shape over time resisting sag and fatigue. The hardened grille screen resists dents and deformation due to accidental mishandling. The cardioid polar pattern features a 120 degree pick-up angle providing excellent off-axis rejection. Feedback is minimized in sound reinforcement applications while the pickup of reverberation, ambient and background noise is significantly reduced.
CAD Astatic 727-18 Miniature Gooseneck Microphone Specifications:
- Operating Principal: Moving Coil Dynamic
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 200Hz - 16kHz
- Sensitivity: -56dBV (1.6mV) @ 1Pa
- Impedance: 600 ohms
- Connector: 3-pin male XLR type
- Polarity: Positive pressure on diaphragm corresponds to positive voltage on pin 2 relative to pin 3.
- Finish: Durable matte-black urethane
- Dimensions: (See spec sheet pdf)
- Net Weight [Mass]: 6.3oz [0.18Kg]
- Packaged Weight [Mass]: 9.0oz [0.26Kg]
- RF Immunity: Meets or exceeds EN55103-2, E1, E2, E3 and E4.