-Ships same day if ordered by 11AM PST
- Powerful 25-Key controller is equipped and easy setup with Mackie Control and HUI protocol.
- Dual function encoder knob (Enter & rotate).
- iMap software included for easy mapping of MIDI functions.
- Robust metal casing with Kensington lock port.
- Modulation and Pitch jog-wheel.
- Octave up/down buttons.
- Transpose up/down buttons.
- Multi velocity curves available for selection.
The Icon iKeyboard Nano Series combines 25-key semi-weighted keyboards with a single channel DAW controller in a rugged metal enclosure. The controller also provides pitch bend and modulation wheels, and Octave and Transpose up/down buttons.
The Icon iKeyboard Nano includes factory presets for most popular DAW’s including Cubase, Nuendo, Logic Pro, Reason, Pro Tools, Ableton Live, Samplitude and Studio One. Every control on the iKeyboard Nano can be custom-mapped to any MIDI application using the included iMap software. The iKeyboard Nano uses Mackie Control and HUI protocols for presets and automatic mapping, and can be configured for general MIDI values as well.
Dimensions: 18.7″ x 7.44″ x 2.83″ (476 x 189 x 72 mm)
|BRAND||Icon Pro Audio|
|Manufacturer Part Number||ICOK-IKEY3NANO|