10 In Stock - Ready to Ship
- Extremely compact, durable and versatile.
- 8+1 touch-sensitive motorized faders with 10-bit resolution.
- 8 dual-function encoder knobs (Rotate and enter)
- ICON Quick-Setup driver is available for Cubase, Nuendo, Reason, and Bitwig for instant plug & play.
- Mackie HUI protocol built-in for Pro Tools.
- Superior build quality and robust metal casing with Kensington lock port.
Seize control of your productions with the Icon Platform M+ DAW Controller, adding true tactile control via USB2.0 to your Digital Audio Workstation (DAW) and production system. The all-new Platform M+ is a MIDI control surface designed for producers, engineers and musicians who want the hands on control of a mixing console and the flexibility of modern ‚ in the box‚ digital music production within a smaller physical workspace.
With nine (9) full-sized motorized faders, eight (8) rotary dual-function encoder knobs, backlit buttons for Mute, Solo, Automation and Transport control, a jog wheel, and access to your entire mix by banking across tracks in groups of 8 or 1 channel at a time, all the primary functions of your DAW are now at your fingertips.
The Icon Platform M+ integrates with most popular Digital Audio Workstations. Mapping presets for Cubase, Nuendo, Samplitude, Ableton Live, Reaper, Reason, FL Studio, Adobe Audition, Digital Performer, Sonar, Studio One and Bitwig are loaded at our factory. Mackie Control or HUI protocols provide seamless interfacing with your DAW‚ functions.
|BRAND||Icon Pro Audio|
|Manufacturer Part Number||ICOC-PLATFORMM+|