-Ships same day if ordered by 11AM PST
- 1 touch-sensitive motorized fader with 10-bit resolution.
- Extremely compact, durable and versatile.
- Customize the perfect setup with a variety of Platform extension modules.
- Backlit LCD to display channel name, control values, etc. for each channel.
- 5 different color layers for switching a variety of function controls.
- Illuminated buttons for channel control including Mute, Solo and Record.
- 6 illuminated transport buttons including Play, Stop, Rec, Rewind, Fast Forward and Loop.
The Platform Nano is a MIDI control surface for producers, engineers, musicians, and home studio enthusiasts who want hands-on control of their modern “in the box” digital music production with a small footprint. The Platform Nano adds tactile control with one full-sized motorized fader and four rotary dual-function encoder knobs. Backlit buttons for Mute, Solo, Automation and Transport control, a jog wheel are provided to access to your entire mix by banking across tracks in groups of 8 or 1 channel at a time.
If you are looking for a portable, wireless solution to control your DAW, look no further. The PN-1 optional module adds a rechargeable battery and BlueTooth connectivity to the Platform NANO, making it the first fully wireless DAW control surface. This is ideal in a variety of situations, such as giving artists the ability to set their monitor or reverb level in the vocal booth, or engineers to set levels from different listening positions.
Mackie Control and HUI protocols provide seamless integration with most popular Digital Audio Workstations. Overlays for Cubase, Nuendo, Ableton Live, ProTools, Logic, Reason, Studio One, Bitwig, FL Studio, Adobe Audition, Digital Performer, Sonar, Samplitude and Reaper come standard with your controller.
|BRAND||Icon Pro Audio|
|Manufacturer Part Number||ICOC-PLATFORMNANO|