- Premium quality 1″ large diaphragm cardioid condenser microphone.
- Professional hand-build large diaphragm Golden Drop capsule provides crystal clear and transparent sound without harshness.
- Class A discrete electronics for maximum performance, durability and extremely low self-noise.
- Pressure-gradient transducer with shock-mounted capsule.
- Heavy-duty suspension mount and Aluminum transport case included.
The Icon Pro ICOA-COCOON is Cocoon large diaphragm condenser microphone incorporates a true electrostatic Golden Drop transducer within its space age capsule architecture. The thin, ultralight membrane is fabricated with pure 999 gold.
This innovative technology allows the diaphragm to move with laser sharp precision for increased intelligibility while simultaneously reducing any coloration or distortion.
Our advanced shock mount technology neutralizes unnecessary vibrations to preserve the integrity of your signal, insuring an optimum recording experience. The Class “A” discrete electronics are built by hand in Latvia using only the highest quality components for peak performance, superlative durability and extremely low self-noise.
Transducer Type: Electrostatic
Operating principle: Pressure gradient
Polar Pattern: Cardioid
Diaphragm’s active diameter: 34 mm
Frequency Response: 20 Hz – 20 kHz
Sensitivity at 1 kHz: 21 mV/Pa
Output Impedance: 50Ω
Suggested load impedance: > 500 Ω
Rate Load Impedance: 1000 Ω
Maximum SPL for 0.5% THD at 1000 Ω load: 138 dB
S/N Ratio: 85 dB-A
Equivalent noise level: 8dB-A
Dynamic Range: 130 dB
Power Requirement: + 48V DC Phantom Power
Current consumption: < 2mA
Output connector: 3-pin XLR male
The diaphragms active diameter: 35 mm
Dimension (Metric): 69mm(L)X65mm(W)X150mm(H)
Dimension (Imperial): 2.7″(L)x2.6″(W)x5.9″(H)
|Manufacturer Part Number||ICOA-COCOON|
|BRAND||Icon Pro Audio|