LightShark LS-1 8-Universe Lighting Control System - Open Box
- Supports DMX-512, Art-Net, ACN, MIDI, UDP, OSC & HTTP.
- Multi-touch UI: Allows multiple touch events simultaneously.
- 8 DMX universes: 4096 channels to manage a complete show.
- Edit your own fixture library with support for virtual modes.
- Supports OSC control software or a MIDI console connection.
- 10 main playbacks: 10 main playback faders.
- 20 virtual playbacks: manage 30 playbacks in total.
- Manual crossfade: Jump quickly between cues.
- Cross-platform: No matter the OS, it is web-based.
LightShark is a cross-platform lighting control system, with up to 8 DMX universes, which has an ultrafast web-based User Interface, being able to connect up to 3 devices at the same time to create your own multiscreen control system. Thanks to this concept, LightShark features a plug & play solution, avoiding the inconvenience of having to install any software or driver on a computer. A web browser is all you need to have complete access to the software, no matter the Operative System (iOS, Android, Linux, Windows, macOS)
The LightShark range comprises two independent hardware products which have built-in the LightShark engine software, the LS-Core and the LS-1 console, both developed and designed entirely within WORK PRO's lighting division. The LS-1 brings together the best features from the world of innovative software-only lighting control and marries them to an intuitive, ergonomic hardware control surface.
|Manufacturer Part Number||LIGHTSHARK-LS-1|