- Engineered for recording music, podcasts, live streams, and online content creation.
- Legendary Onyx mic preamp circuitry provides crystal clear sound and ultra-low noise.
- Professional metering shows your levels at a glance.
- Onboard USB interface plugs directly into your computer for fast, easy recording.
- Plug-and-play, no driver needed.
- Connect a guitar directly and record along with your vocals.
- Mix with the mic and Aux-in signals.
- Headphone output with independent volume control offers a convenient monitoring solution.
- Blend between the direct signal and USB.
The Mackie CHROMIUM is a Premium USB Condenser DJ Microphone with Built-In 2-Channel Mixer. This mic is a true beast for your home studio with tons of I/O and control for an array of different uses. Offering pristine sound with 4 selectable polar patterns and our legendary Onyx Preamp circuitry. On top of that, you get a 1/4" instrument input that you can mix in with the mic. Want to play along with a track? Connect anything with a headphone output to the 1/8" Aux in and hear it in your headphones.
EleMent Series USB Microphones deliver the quality and versatility you need to take your sound to the big leagues. Whether you’re thinking of starting your own podcast, becoming the next big streamer, or even getting your music noticed on social media, how you sound matters.
If you want to get that slick studio sound like your favorite YouTuber, Podcaster, Twitch streamer, or anyone else, you've come to the right place. Getting a professional-quality sound is easier than you might think.
Engineered for recording music, podcasts, live streams, and online content creation. Legendary Onyx mic preamp circuitry provides crystal clear sound and ultra-low noise. Professional metering shows your levels at a glance
Onboard USB interface plugs directly into your computer for fast, easy recording. Plug-and-play, no driver needed.
Connect a guitar directly and record along with your vocals. Mix with the mic and Aux-in signals.
Onboard Headphone Monitoring
Headphone output with independent volume control offers a convenient monitoring solution. Blend between the direct signal and USB.
Onboard Gain Control and Mute
Optimize the microphone’s output to your computer and/or DAW. The mute button allows you to switch off the mic while still hearing your computer’s output.
Element: 3*16 mm electrets capsule
Polar Pattern: Figure-8, Cardioid, Omni, Stereo
Frequency Response: 20 Hz – 20 kHz
Sensitivity: –38 dB ±3 dB (0 dB = 1 V/Pa @ 1 kHz)
Dynamic Range: 96 dB
Max Input SPL: 110 dB (@ 1 kHz 1% THD)
Bit Depth / Sample Rate: 24-bit / 96 kHz
Size (H × W ): 9.8" × 4.7"
Weight: 3.6 lb, 1.6 kg
|Manufacturer Part Number||CHROMIUM|