- Engineered for recording music, podcasts, live streams, and online content creation.
- Studio-worthy sound that's built to last.
- USB-C Connectivity.
- Plus-and-play, no driver needed
- Onboard Headphone Monitoring.
- Headphone output with independent volume control offers a convenient monitoring solution.
- Onboard Gain Control and Mute.
- Optimize the microphone’s output to your computer and/or DAW.
- Mute button allows you to switch off the mic while still hearing your computer’s output.
The Mackie EM-USB is an EleMent Series USB Condenser Microphone. That delivers the quality and versatility you need to take your sound to the big leagues. Whether you are thinking of starting your own podcast, becoming the next big streamer, or even getting your music noticed on social media, how you sound matters.
If you want to get that slick studio sound like your favorite YouTuber, Podcaster, Twitch streamer, or anyone else, you've come to the right place. Getting a professional-quality sound is easier than you might think.
Compact with excellent studio-quality sound, EM-USB steps up the control with adjustable gain and mute plus a headphone output. This is the mic for those who want their mic to be the hub of their audio setup and the ability to fine-tune their sound.
Element: 14 mm high-quality condenser capsule
Polar Pattern: Uni-directional
Frequency Response: 30 Hz – 18 kHz
Sensitivity: –32 dB (0 dB = 1 V/Pa @ 1 kHz)
Max Input SPL: 130 dB (@ 1 kHz 1% THD)
Dynamic Range: 89 dB (ADC), 93 dB (DAC)
Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 89 dB (ADC), 96 dB (DAC)
Stereo Output Power: 400 mW
Size (H × W ): 7.1" × 1.8"
Weight: 0.87 lb, 0.39 kg
|Manufacturer Part Number||EM-USB|