- Experience the signature Mackie studio sound in headphones that reveal every detail.
- Featuring precision 50mm transducers, MC-150 headphones deliver incredible clarity across the entire frequency for an immersive listening experience.
- Increased bass response means you feel every note, kick drum, and deep synth in your music.
- The rugged design is built to last and meet the demands of professionals in the studio or on location.
- Collapsible fold-up design allows for easy storage and compact portability when traveling.
The Mackie MC-150 Professional Closed-Back DJ Headphones is your mix in the studio or producing your next track, MC Series Headphones allow you to take the Mackie studio sound, trusted by artists around the world, wherever you go.
Whether you are tracking in the studio, mixing on your laptop, or even holding a boom on a set – having accurate, sturdy headphones are essential. Building on our studio monitor legacy, MC Series headphones offer the clarity and accuracy Mackie is known for in professional designs. All models feature large custom drivers for clear, distortion-free sound with ergonomic headbands and ear pads for hours of listening comfort in the studio or on the go.
Powerful High-Performance Drivers
Custom-designed, precision drivers are where it all starts. MC Series headphones use large drivers for the best possible headroom and bass response.
Comfort Wear Them All Day
Nothing is worse than headphones that don't feel great to wear. With plush ear pads and headbands, MC Series headphones keep you focused on your music.
Travel Premium Sound Anywhere
When inspiration strikes, you can act on it. MC Series headphones feature durable, portable designs that aren't just made for the studio. The MC-150 and MC-250 feature a collapsible design and include a custom carry bag. The MC-350 and MC-450 include a custom premium carry case.
Applications Your New Studio Standard
MC Series headphones are truly professional designs made to keep up with the demands of engineers, talent, and everywhere in between.
Straight Cable: 9.8 ft. detachable with locking bayonet connector
Frequency Response: 15Hz – 20kHz
Impedance: 33 Ohms
Transducer size: 50 mm
Sensitivity: 93 dB
Weight: 265g / 9.35 oz
|cable_type||9.8 ft. detachable, high-quality, straight cable with locking bayonet connector|
|Manufacturer Part Number||MC-150|