ONLY 2 LEFT!
Ships from Los Angeles, CA
- Experience the signature Mackie studio sound in headphones that offer incredible clarity and detail.
- High-headroom, reference-quality 42mm transducers provide an accurate reproduction of your mix and your music.
- Open-back design offers an immersive and spacious listening experience.
- Premium leather adjustable headband and memory foam earpads provide an ergonomic fit for hours of comfort.
- The rugged design is built to last and meet the demands of professionals in the studio or on location.
- Perfect for mixing, studio recording, critical listening, and personal listening.
The Mackie MC-450 Professional Open-Back DJ Headphones is your mix in the studio or producing your next track, MC Series Headphones allow you to take the Mackie studio sound, trusted by artists around the world, wherever you go.
Whether you are tracking in the studio, mixing on your laptop, or even holding a boom on a set – having accurate, sturdy headphones are essential. Building on our studio monitor legacy, MC Series headphones offer the clarity and accuracy Mackie is known for in professional designs. All models feature large custom drivers for clear, distortion-free sound with ergonomic headbands and ear pads for hours of listening comfort in the studio or on the go.
Powerful High-Performance Drivers
Custom-designed, precision drivers are where it all starts. MC Series headphones use large drivers for the best possible headroom and bass response.
Comfort Wear Them All Day
Nothing is worse than headphones that don't feel great to wear. With plush ear pads and headbands, MC Series headphones keep you focused on your music.
Travel Premium Sound Anywhere
When inspiration strikes, you can act on it. MC Series headphones feature durable, portable designs that aren't just made for the studio. The MC-150 and MC-250 feature a collapsible design and include a custom carry bag. The MC-350 and MC-450 include a custom premium carry case.
Applications Your New Studio Standard
MC Series headphones are truly professional designs made to keep up with the demands of engineers, talent, and everywhere in between.
Straight Cable: 9.8 ft. fabric-jacketed straight cable
Coiled Cable: 4 ft.
Straight Cable with Phone Control and Mic: 4 ft.
Adapter: Gold-plated 1/4”
Frequency Response: 20Hz – 20kHz
Impedance: 54 Ohms
Transducer size: 42 mm
Sensitivity: 101 dB
Weight: 350 g / 12.35 oz
|Manufacturer Part Number||MC-450|