- Perfect for stereo sources like keyboards and media players.
- High-impedance 1/4" inputs with Thru outputs.
- Balanced XLR output connector with Ground Lift.
- Ultra-low noise and distortion.
- -15dB pads ensure distortion-free performance when connecting to high-output sources.
- Parallel Thru outputs.
- Built-Like-A-Tank construction.
The Mackie MDB-2P is the ultimate way to get pristine digital audio from your laptop directly to a mixer or front-of-house in a venue. Always sound your best with MDB Series Direct Boxes. Available in four different models, the MDB Series will give you the peace of mind that your sound will faithfully get to your audience the way that you hear it on stage.
The Perfect Match:
With four models to choose from, you can get the perfect match for your instruments. Acoustic guitars and keyboards are right at home with the MDB-1P and MDB-2P. High output instruments will appreciate the extra headroom in the MDB-1A.
From the inside out, MDB Series direct boxes are built to last. Thick steel chassis, impact-resistant corners, and long-wearing jacks will keep these in your bag for years to come.
Premium Analog Circuitry:
MDB Series direct boxes offer excellent noise performance and transparency. Whether you are in the studio or performing on stage, your instruments will always sound as good as they do at the source.
Frequency Response: 20 Hz – 20 kHz, ±0.2 dB
Input Impedance: 140 k unbalanced
Output Impedance: 400 unbalanced
Shipping Dimensions: H x 2 in W x 4.1 in D x 6.2 in
Weight: 0.8 lb