- Equipped with 4 Onyx Mic Pres offering up to 60dB of gain and ultra-low noise performance.
- All-new GigFX Effects Engine with 24 different FX options, from reverbs to delays and more.
- 3-band EQ on all channels.
- Hi-Z switches allows direct connection of guitars, basses, and other instruments.
- 100Hz low-cut filter and 48V phantom power on all mic channels.
- Stereo 1/8" input on channel 9/10.
- Headphone output with separate level and blend control.
- Insert jack on channels 1–4.
- Footswitch input for FX Mute.
- Single-knob compression helps keep your input levels in check.
The Mackie ProFX10v3 is a 10-Channel Professional Effects Mixer with USB. Mackie ProFXv3 Series mixers are the ultimate affordable solution for live, home recording, and content creators. Everything you love about the series has been dialled up to 11. Best-in-class sound quality, versatility, and reliability that will have you hugging your mixer on a regular basis. Now with Onyx mic preamps that offer 60db of headroom, 24 built-in FX, and more. Record your tracks in 24-Bit/192kHz quality with 2x4 USB I/O and zero-latency hardware monitoring.
Onyx Mic Preamps
Mic preamps matter, a lot, and our renowned Onyx Mic Preamps are designed for maximum studio-quality performance. Ultra-low noise and up to 60dB of gain means tons of headroom and crystal-clear sound even with gain hungry mics.
GIGFX High-Resolution Effects Engine
FX is in the name, so it only makes sense that they got a serious upgrade. Now with 24 great-sounding effects, you have more options than ever for adding that finishing touch to a vocal or kicking up the drama on your podcast.
2x4 192 KHZ USB Recording
Recording in extreme quality is easy with ProFXv3. Sample rates up to 192kHz combined with our Onyx mic preamps ensure you get the most pristine sound possible. 2x4 I/O is great for creating two mixes on your computer and sending each to the mixer with USB 1/2 being sent to your headphones/control room and USB 3/4 being sent to a channel strip.
An essential tool for both live and studio, a compressor helps smooth out the audio in that channel by keeping louder audio in-check while allowing softer sounds to be pulled up. This is especially great for dynamic sources like vocalists, dialogue, drums, and more.
Latency Free Direct Monitoring
When recording, especially in a studio environment, being able to monitor in real-time with no delay is crucial. But what about monitoring from your computer so you can hear your mix, plugins.
Type: Analog Mixer with USB Interface
Channels: 10 (4 x mono, 3 x stereo)
A/D Resolution: 24-bit/192kHz
Phantom Power: Yes
Aux Sends: 1 x FX Send (post)
Inserts: 4 x 1/4" (channel)
Headphones: 1 x 1/4"
USB: 1 x Type B
EQ Bands: 3-band EQ, 100Hz Low-cut Filter
Signal Processing: 2 x Channel Compressors
Weight: 4.9 lbs.
|Manufacturer Part Number||ProFX10v3|