- 7-band graphic EQ for tuning mains or monitors.
- Built-in USB interface to record the show or provide music playback.
- 4 flexible subgroups for professional mix management.
- 2 aux outputs for monitor mixes, fill speakers and more.
- 3-band EQ with sweepable mids on mono channels.
- 16 high-headroom line-level inputs.
- Individual channel mutes and overload indication.
- Channel inserts for connecting outboard processing (ch. 1-4).
- 60mm faders for input channels, subgroups, and main masters.
- Control room/headphone outs with level control.
- Balanced XLR and balanced/unbalance ¼-inch main outputs.
Unmatched Sound Quality 10 extremely low-noise Mackie Vita mic preamps designed to add life to any input. All-new ReadyFX effects engine with 16 great-sounding effects like reverbs, delays and choruses. Single-knob channel compression for smooth, even dynamic control.
No-Hassle USB Recording/Playback. Built-in USB recording interface with simple setup via Mac or PC. Choose to record subgroups 1/2 or main L/R mix. Separate USB input level control to mains. USB is routable to the full-featured channel strip. Great for live recording and perfect for home studios. Stream playback music for live or studio applications.
Includes user-friendly Tracktion recording software. Rugged Roadworthy Design, Legendary Mackie “Built-Like-A-Tank” design, Solid steel chassis protects your investment. Tough ABS side protection. Robust internal multi-voltage power supply. ProFXv2 mixers feature all-new Vita preamps for unmatched sound quality and a no-compromise live mixing toolkit including the all-new, immensely powerful ReadyFX effects engine. Mackie ProFXv2 mixers provide a comprehensive solution with a wide range of models, each delivering unmatched performance.
With the all-new preamps and effects engine, plus tools like GEQ and USB recording and playback, ProFXv2 mixer performance will truly elevate your live sound game. Whether you need a small mixer for recording your podcast or a large channel count for a live venue, ProFX is ready.
Height: 8.1 inches.
Width: 22.0 inches
Depth: 20.1 inches.
Weight: 13.0 lbs.
USB5: USB 1.1, I/O Stereo Input / Stereo Output, A/D/A 16 Bit, 44.1 kHz / 48 kHz.
Phantom Power: 48 VDC to all Mic channels simultaneously.
|Manufacturer Part Number||PROFX16V2|
|analog_inputs||12 x 1/4 in TS Line|
|analog_outputs||2 x XLR, 2 x TRS|