- Equipped with 11 Onyx Mic Pres offering up to 60dB of gain and ultra-low noise performance.
- All-new GigFX Effects Engine with 24 different FX options, from reverbs to delays and more.
- Channels 9–14 feature mic inputs and stereo line inputs for maximum versatility.
- Hi-Z switches allow direct connection of guitars, basses, and other instruments.
- 100Hz low-cut filter and 48V phantom power on all mic channels.
- Stereo 1/8" input on channel 15/16.
- 3 Aux/Monitor outputs with dedicated per-channel send control.
- Dual stereo Subgroup output busses with the per-channel assignment.
- Headphone output with separate level and a blend control.
- Dedicated Control Room output with level control.
- Footswitch input for FX Mute.
Mackie ProFX16v3 Professional Effects Mixer with USB Designed for maximum versatility making it perfect for live sound, home recording, content creation, and live streaming. Equipped with 11 Onyx Mic Pres offering up to 60db of gain and ultra-low noise performance. Perfect for microphones popular with content creators that require high-gain preamps.
Lay down your tracks in incredible 24-Bit / 192kHz quality for the cleanest recordings possible. 2x4 USB I/O allows you to create two custom mixes on your computer to send back into the mixer, great for situations when you need to monitor specific tracks during playback in addition to the full mix. With a single knob, you can blend between monitoring your computer output and a direct feed from the mixer. Great for recording overdubs alongside a pre-recorded track.
Keep your input levels in check and get maximum channel headroom with the quick turn of a knob. Great for giving vocals the finishing touch in living, recording, and even streaming applications. First and Waveform OEM professional software and plugin packages included. The Musician Collection for ProTools | First includes 23 plugins like BBD Delay, Eleven Lite, 304E EQ, and 304C Compressor. The DAW Essentials Collection for Waveform OEM includes 16 powerful plugins like Equaliser, Compressor, Reverber8, and Limiter.
Input Channels: 16
Mic Preamp: 11
Channel EQ: 3-Band w/Sweep able Mid
Channel Inserts: 8
Level Controls: 60mm Faders
Internal FX: Stereo 24 Presets
Digital Recording: 2×4 192kHz 24-Bit
Weight: 15.2 lb / 6.9 kg
Dimensions: 17.1 × 17.7 × 4.4 in - 434 × 450 × 112 mm
|Manufacturer Part Number||ProFX16v3|