Free 2nd Day Air Shipping!
- Exterior cable pouch with hook-and-loop closure.
- Business card holder on the front of the bag.
- Retractable iron handle.
- Two wheels and two rubber feet.
- 600D polyester fabric with a water-resistant polyurethane coating.
- Heavy-duty zippers.
- Comfortable webbing handle with dense foam filling.
- Pull-over flap with hook-and-loop fasteners on top of the bag.
- Polyethylene board on bottom and side is covered with knitted fabric.
The Mackie Thump 12A, 12BST Rolling Speaker Bag is intended to save and shield your loudspeaker from the rigors on-the-road wear and tear, while offering simple transport with incorporated wheels and extending handle. The external material is produced using 600D polyester texture with a water-safe polyurethane covering.
The case has inside polyethylene sheets on the base and sides to give a firm, defensive structure. A layer of foam with a sewed texture covers the inside to give padding from thumps and knocks and extra insurance. Other prominent highlights incorporate an outside link pocket with a hook-and-loop fastener, rock-solid zippers, just as agreeable cushioned handles with webbing situated on the sack.
Carrying/Transport Options: Connecting Handles, Retractable Handle.
Type of Closure: Hook-and-Loop.
Number of Casters: 2.
Construction Material: Fabric, Iron, Plastic, Polyester, Polyethylene.
Exterior Dimensions (W x H x D): 25.6 x 15 x 14.6 inches.
Weight: 9.1 lbs.
|Fits||Thump12A & Thump12BST|
|Manufacturer Part Number||Thump12A/BST Rolling Bag|