-Ships same day if ordered by 11AM PST
- Heavy duty construction of 9 mm laminated plywood.
- Extra-durable Honey Comb hexagon exterior surface.
- Solid aluminum profiles.
- Spring loaded butterfly lock latches.
- Strong steel ball corners.
- Recessed carrying handle.
- Secure stacking due to stackable ball corners.
- Full padded interior keeps controller well-protected.
The Magma MGA40982 Multi-Format Workstation XXL PLUS is a heavy-duty road case for your DJ controller. It includes several foam pads in various sizes to accommodate the most current extra-large DJ controllers such as Pioneer DDJ-1000 SRT, DDJ-800, XDJ-RX2, DDJ-SX2, Denon MCX-8000, Denon MC-7000, Roland DJ-808, and similar sized controllers.
Constructed with 9 mm laminated plywood and the new, extra-durable Honey Comb hexagon exterior surface, it also features rugged steel ball corners, solid butterfly lock latches, and a strong recessed handle. Thanks to the integrated gliding laptop platform and the convenient cable access port, the setup is ready for action in no time at all.
Fits: Pioneer DDJ-1000 SRT, DDJ-800, XDJ-RX2, DDJ-SX2, Denon MCX-8000, Denon MC-7000, Roland DJ-808, and similar sized controllers.
Weight: 25 lbs
Dimensions: 33 × 33 × 9 in
|Fits||Pioneer DDJ-1000 SRT, DDJ-800, XDJ-RX2, DDJ-SX2, Denon MCX-8000, Denon MC-7000, Roland DJ-808, and similar sized controllers.|
|Case Type||Controller Case|
|Manufacturer Part Number||MGA40982|