- Wide dynamic range and frequency response for accurate sound reproduction across the audio spectrum.
- Interchangeable cartridges that provide an optimal choice for each application.
- Rotatable tie-clip that pivots in 90 degree increments for placement flexibility.
- Supplied snap-fit foam windscreen that controls breath noise and stays on securely.
- Balanced, transformerless output for increased immunity to noise over long cable runs.
- Supplied dual tie clip holds two microphones for dual miking applications.
The Shure MX185 cardioid miniature lavalier condenser microphone is designed for use in speech applications such as broadcast presenting, speeches, lectures and for use in houses of worship. All the Microflex series of microphones use interchangeable cartridges (sold separately) which means you can swap between cardioid, supercardioid and omnidirectional condenser cartridges simply by screwing them on to the top of the lavalier mic.
The MX185 is designed for wired use and includes an in-line preamplifier and a 1.2m cable with TA4F connector. If you wish to go wireless, choose the WL185 which is the same microphone but without the pre-amplifier and connects directly into any Shure wireless bodypack.
Transducer: Electret Bias Condenser
Polar Pattern: Cardioid
Frequency Response: 50Hz - 17kHz
Dynamic Range (Typical): 94dB, (@ 1kHz, A-Weighted)
Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 65dB
Maximum Input Sound Level: 123dB, (@ 1kHz, 1% THD)
Power Requirements: 11 - 52VDC (with Belt Clip Preamp, Included)
Output Impedance: 150 Ohms (180 Ohms Actual)
Output Connectors: TA4-F (4-pin mini connection)
XLR-3M Type: (with included RK183T2 preamplifier)
Low Frequency Roll-Off : None
Weight: 0.9 lbs
|Manufacturer Part Number||MX185|