Odyssey FZGSDDJ1000W1 Pioneer DDJ-1000 / DDJ-1000SRT Flight Case with 1U Rack Space and Glide Platform
- Gear not included, this is only a case.
- Removable 1U 19" Rack Mount Rails Below the Controller Space.
- Removable V-cut Front Access Panel.
- Patented Top Glide Style Platform with 3 Cable Port Holes.
- Bottom Rubber Feet.
- Roller Wheels for Easy Transport.
- Heavy-Duty Ball Corners and Hardware.
- Exclusive Patent Pending Bevel Foam Interior.
- Bottom Cable Port, Perfect for Cable Management.
With Pioneer DJ's release of the DDJ-1000 Rekordbox DJ controller comes the new Odyssey FZGSDDJ1000W1 Flight Zone case. The removable V-cut front panel allows access to the controller's front knob controls and input jack ports. The patented Glide Style platform is perfect for positioning your laptop, tablet, effect processors, and other gear right where you want it over the DDJ-1000 controller.
A cable management port, essential for a clean setup, is positioned below the rear of the player. Also Underneath the controller compartment is another one of Odyssey's signature digital controller case designs; a 1U 19" rack mount space perfect for rack mount gear such as a wireless mic system, power strip, drive rack, or storage drawer. The mounting hardware included allows for front or rear rack mounting and can be removed altogether if needed.
Fits: Pioneer DDJ-1000 / DDJ-1000SRT DJ Controller
Dimensions: 33.75" W x 21.50" D x 11.75" H
Weight: 43.00 lbs
Shipping Dimensions: 35.00" W x 23.25" D x 12.50" H
Shipping Weight: 50.00 lbs
|Fits||Pioneer DDJ-1000 / DDJ-1000SRT DJ Controller|
|Case Type||Controller Case|
|Manufacturer Part Number||FZGSDDJ1000W1|