Odyssey FZGSPIDDJSR2BL Flight Case with Glide Platform For Pioneer DDJ-SR2 (Black)
- All Black Anodized and Powder Coated Hardware.
- Patented Top Glide Style Platform with 2 Cable Port Holes.
- Removable V-cut Front Access Panel.
- Bottom Cable Port Perfect for Clean Cabling.
- Exclusive Patent Pending Bevel Foam Interior.
- Heavy-Duty Ball Corners and Hardware.
- Recessed Handle and Latches.
- Bottom Rubber Feet.
- Plenty of Cable Management Space Underneath & Behind the Controller.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- Glide Platform: 24.75” W x 12” D.
Odyssey presents the Black Label FZGSPIDDJSR2BL case featuring our patented Glide Style gear platform, great for positioning laptops, tablets, effect processors, and other performance essentials where you want over the controller. Specifically made for the Pioneer DDJ-SR2, it also features our exclusive, patent-pending, high-density bevel foam interior that neatly angles upward raising the controller for an efficient control surface. The stylish V-Cut removable panel allows for easy access to the front controls and headphone/mic jacks. A spacious ventilation pit under the controller is ideal for storing cables and other accessories. Get yours now so at your gig you'll be ready to make an entrance, so back on up 'cause you know that with your DDJ-SR2 in a Black Label case you're about to rip it up!
Case Constructs: All Black Anodized and Powder Coated Hardware
Case Features: Cable Port Hole, Laptop Platform (Glide Style), Removable Panel, Rubber Feet
Dimensions: 26.75" W x 18.25" D x 8.75" H
Weight: 25.00 lbs
Shipping Dimensions: 28.00" W x 19.75" D x 10.00" H
Shipping Weight: 30.00 lbs
|Manufacturer Part Number||FZGSPIDDJSR2BL|