- Consistent tonal characteristics across the entire Acoustic Design family in both surface or ceiling applications.
- DMT (Directivity Matched Transition) waveguide ensures smooth, uniform frequency response over the coverage area.
- Snap-fit magnetic grille.
- 3x double-stepped, long-travel dog-ear blind mount system.
- Advanced Intrinsic Correction voicings are available via Q-SYS Ecosystem and CXD processing amplifiers.
- Low-saturation and low-loss 70/100V transformers with 16Ω bypass.
- Blemish-free removable logo.
- Removable conduit cover plate, also available as an accessory for pre-install wiring.
- UL1480 and UL2043 certified.
- Available in white (RAL 9010).
- Complete EASE, CF2, CAD, & BIM information available online.
The Acoustic Design Series offers integrators a premium quality installed sound solution where performance, consistent coverage, and aesthetics are paramount. Specifically designed to maintain a consistent tonal characteristic across the entire family in-ceiling, surface, and pendant applications, the Acoustic Design series allows integrators seamless transitions within blended installations. The QSC Acoustic Design AD-C4T-LP is a 4.5inch two way, low profile ceiling loudspeaker ideally suited for a wide variety of foreground and background sound reinforcement applications which utilize 70/100V or 16 Omega bypass configurations. The AD-C4T features a high-quality 4.5inch weather-treated paper cone woofer with a 1inch voice coil and a .75inch aluminum dome tweeter which is positioned on a DMT waveguide.
DMT (Directivity Matched Transition) is QSC’s design philosophy where the high-frequency waveguide is matched to the natural conical behavior of the woofer at the crossover point. The result is a coherent transition between transducers with improved off-axis power response for consistent 150 conical DMT coverage. To retain lasting good looks, the rugged ABS baffle is further protected by using UV inhibitors that prevent discoloration and by powder-coated steel back can. The magnetic grille features a stick-on logo that can be removed blemish-free for installations where branding is not permitted.
Installers will appreciate the 3x double-stepped, long-travel dog-ear blind mounting system, which captures from 0" - 2.25" of ceiling thickness. The conduit cover plate can be easily removed by loosening the single captive Phillips screw allowing access to the locking 4-pole Euro-block connector which can accept up to four 18AWG pairs, eliminating the hassles of star topology wiring designs. A locking 4-pole Euro-block connector that can accept four 18AWG pairs eliminates the termination hassles of star topology wiring designs.
Intrinsic Correction voicings that optimize performance and speed the install process are easily deployed via the Q-SYS Platforms, including CXD Series amplifiers, as part of a complete QSC systems solution.
The AD-C4T-LP is available in QSC standard white (RAL 9010) and may be painted to match any decor.
Effective Frequency Range: 70 Hz – 20 kHz
Rated noise power / voltage: 30 watts / 22 volts (rms)
Rated coverage (‐6 dB): 150° conical DMT
Directivity Factor: 4.5
Maximum continuous SPL [dB]: 102
Maximum peak SPL [dB]: 108
Input connector Type: Euroblock connector with parallel output
Grille Material: Powder Coated Steel
Product dimensions (Diameter x Height): Ø 280 x 100 mm [Ø 11.02 x 3.93 in.]
Net Weight: 3 kg [6.6 lb]
|Manufacturer Part Number||AD-C4T-LP-BS|