- Open Box.
- Very high output with impressive low-frequency performance.
- 3600 Watt Class D amplifier module.
- 18 inch (460 mm) long excursion direct radiating driver.
- Omni-directional or cardioid radiation modes (cardioid setup requires min. 2 units).
- Selectable DEEP mode for an extremely low-frequency extension.
- Adjustable crossover and delay.
- Scenes for commonly-used applications that can be saved/recalled.
- Refined, professional, and elegant appearance in any application.
The QSC KS118 is a very high output active subwoofer producing impressive low frequencies for mobile entertainment, AV production, clubs, and performance venues. Featuring an 18-inch direct radiating driver powered by a 3600-Watt Class D amplifier, the KS118 delivers high sound pressure levels with dynamic and musical sound reproduction of very low frequencies.
On-board DSP optimizes and protects system performance as well as offers advanced capabilities such as the ability to array two units in a cardioid arrangement. Highly transportable, the rugged enclosure features comfortable handles and four low noise casters. An M20 threaded pole receptacle accepts a 35 mm pole for easy vertical deployment with full-range loudspeakers.
Configuration: Direct Radiating
LF Transducer: 460 mm (18 in), Cone
Frequency Response (-6 dB): 41 Hz - 98 Hz
Frequency Range (-10 dB): 35 Hz - 111 Hz
Nominal Coverage Angle: Omni-directional or cardioid radiation modes (cardioid setup requires min. 2 units)
Maximum Rated SPL1: 136 dB @ 1 m (peak)
Amplifier: Class D3600W (peak)
Cooling: Low-noise, variable speed fan
AC Power Input: Universal power supply 100 – 240 VAC, 50 – 60 Hz
AC Power Consumption (⅛ power): 100 VAC, 3.6 A / 120 VAC, 3.0 A / 240 VAC, 1.7 A
Enclosure: 18 mm birch plywood.
Color: Black (RAL 9011).
Grille: 16-gauge Black Powder Coated Steel.
Regulatory: CE, WEEE, UL, China RoHS, RoHS II, FCC Class B
Included Accessories: 4 × Low-Noise, Heavy Duty Casters
Weight: 104 lb
Shipping Weight: 124.6 lb
|Manufacturer Part Number||KS118-NA-BS|