ONLY 2 LEFT!
Ships today from Los Angeles, CA
- Channel balance at 1kHz - 1 dB
- Channel separation at 1kHz - 22 dB
- Channel separation at 15 kHz - 15 dB
- Frequency range at -3dB - 20-18.000 Hz
- Tracking ability at 315 Hz at recommended tracking force - 100 μm
Concorde DIGITAL is designed to extend the life of timecode vinyl and minimize errors in decoding. At the same time, DIGITAL provides optimal output voltage and sound quality for use with conventional vinyl. This optimized 10 mV output voltage maximizes the signal-to-noise ratio of the audio being fed to the software, which results in better interpretation of the timecode signal.
Furthermore, a decrease in the reproduction of frequencies where vinyl wear and crackle occurs helps to minimize errors in the interpretation of the timecode signal and helps timecoded vinyl records last longer.
Output voltage at 1,000 Hz, 5 cm/sec.: 10 mV
Stylus type: Spherical R 18 µm
Tracking force range: 3 – 5 g
Tracking force recommended: 4 g
Cartridge weight: 18.5 g
|Manufacturer Part Number||Digital CC Twin|