ONLY 9 LEFT!
Ships from Los Angeles, CA
- Channel balance at 1kHz - 1,5 dB
- Channel separation at 1kHz - 20 dB
- Channel separation at 15 kHz - 15 dB
- Frequency range at -3dB - 20-20.000 Hz
- Tracking ability at 315 Hz at recommended tracking force - 100 μm
The MIX is a general-purpose model for scratch and back-cueing. Provides great performance and durability. It has a good quality spherical stylus, a solid cantilever, and serves general purposes well.
It offers both reasonable output, high sound quality and a good tracking ability for virtually any style of music. With transparent sound across the spectrum and excellent handling ability, the MIX represents one of the longest running values in DJ cartridges.
Output voltage at 1,000 Hz, 5 cm/sec: 6 mV
Stylus type: Spherical R 18 µm
Tracking force range: 2 – 4 g
Tracking force recommended: 3 g
|Manufacturer Part Number||Mix CC Twin|