- Output voltage at 1000Hz, 5cm/sec. - 6 mV
- Channel balance at 1kHz - 2 dB
- Channel separation at 1kHz - 23 dB
- Channel separation at 15 kHz - 15 dB
- Frequency range at -3dB - 20-20.000 Hz
- Frequency response - 20-18.000 Hz 3dB/-2dB
- Tracking ability at 315 Hz at recommmende tracking force - 80 μm
- Compliance, dynamic lateral - 9 μm/m N
- Stylus type - Spherical
- Stylus tip radius - R 18 μm
DJ S is a solid-built cartridge in a blue nylon material. It has a fine spherical stylus and a specially developed and extremely balanced cantilever that provides outstanding rigidity.
Not only does the cartridge have a most sufficient tracking ability, but it is also nearly unbreakable and provides the DJs with the most needed stringency. Furthermore, it equals very low record wear, an advantage for a busy DJ.
The DJ series has been known to many as the "jack of all trades," with improved tracking, alongside accurate sound reproduction. Featuring a low wear stylus design, the DJ provides excellent groove handling, even with less weight applied.
Tracking force range - 2.0-4.0 g (20-40 mN)
Tracking force recommended - 3.0 g (30 mN)
Tracking angle - 20°
Internal impedance, DC resistance - 750 Ohm
Internal inductance - 450 mH
Recommended load resistance - 47 kOhm
Recommended load capacitance - 200-600 pF
Concorde cartridge weight - 18.5 g
|Manufacturer Part Number||DJS Stylus|