Peavey PVXp 10 DSP 510-Watt 10 inch Powered Speaker
- Two-way bi-amplified powered speaker system.
- 10" heavy-duty woofer with a 2-3/8" voice coil and 50 oz. magnet.
- RX 10N compression driver, with 1 inch diaphragm.
- Fan cooled for maximum reliability.
- Multiple Factory Preset EQ settings.
- Rugged plastic injection-molded trapezoidal enclosure.
- Pole mount molded-in for 1 3/8" diameter poles.
- Top and bottom flying point inserts.
The Peavey PVXp 10 DSP features a reliable bi-amped power section that provides a total of 510 Watts of peak available dynamic power. With that much available power, speaker protection is critical. Advanced digital signal compression prevents audible overload, protecting the speakers from harmful distortion at high output levels. This powered enclosure also includes heavy duty speaker drivers; it features a 10" woofer with a 2-3/8" voice coil and a 50 oz. magnet, this is coupled with the RX10N compression driver that includes a 1" diaphragm on a 100-degree horizontal x 60 degree vertical pattern asymmetrical horn.
The PVXp 10 DSP provides a balanced input via a combination jack that accepts a balanced TRS 1/4" input, as well as a balanced XLR input and summed RCA jacks. There are two balanced Thru outputs, a male XLR and a 1/4" TRS. The LCD display and EQ presets, along with other operating parameters are accessed via a one-knob selector.
Width Packed: 15.945"(40.5003 cm)
Height Packed: 22.441"(57.00014 cm)
Depth Packed: 14.37"(36.4998 cm)
Weight Packed: 35.27 lbs(16 kg)
|Manufacturer Part Number||3616630|