-Ships same day if ordered by 11AM PST
- Cardioid polar pattern picks up audio from the source while rejecting unwanted noise.
- Updated industrial design with black metallic finish and grille for unobtrusive visual presence.
- On/Off switch for discrete control of microphone operation.
- Stand adapter for mounting to a microphone stand.
- Legendary Shure quality design and construction for exceptional performance in rigorous environments.
The PGA58 is a professional quality vocal microphone with an updated industrial design that features a black metallic finish and grille offering an unobtrusive visual presence. Legendary Shure quality construction ensures exceptional performance in rigorous environments.
Type: Dynamic (moving coil)
Frequency Response: 50 to 16,000 Hz
Polar Pattern: Cardioid
Output Impedance: 150 Ω
Sensitivity: at 1 kHz, open-circuit voltage
Polarity: Positive pressure on diaphragm produces positive voltage on pin 2 with respect to pin 3
Switch: On/off switch
Connector: Three-pin professional audio (XLR), male
Operating Temperature: -20 to 165 °F
Operating Humidity: 0 to 95%
Weight: 0.64 lbs
|Manufacturer Part Number||PGA58-LC|