Phonic AM440D, Unpowered 4- Stereo Channels Analog Mixer With Digital FX
ONLY 2 LEFT!
Ships today from Los Angeles, CA
- 4 mono mic/line and 4 stereo channels.
- AUX send on each channel.
- 32/40-bit DFX processor with 16 programs and main parameter control.
- 75Hz low-cut filter on mono channel.
- 3-band EQ on mono channels.
- Control Room/Phones source matrix for maximum monitor flexibility.
- EFX/AUX send cue for monitoring individual channel.
- 242 x 56 x 228 mm (9.5″ x 2.2″ x 9″) 1.63 kg 3.6 lbs)
The AM series of analog mixers are compact and versatile with anywhere between 5 and 24 mono Mic/Line and stereo inputs. Ultra low noise pre-amps ensure high quality sound when used in project studios or sound reinforcement. Low-cut filters on mono channels eliminate unwanted sounds like stage rumble, P-pops, wind noise and low frequency recording studio room resonances. The multi-band EQ on mono channels gives you total control over your mix. The AM series also makes monitoring the mix easy with its dual multi-segment LED level meters and high volume headphone outputs.
|Manufacturer Part Number||PHO-AM440D|