PreSonus HP60 6-Channel Headphone Mixer Amplifier
- 6 screaming-loud (150 mW/channel) headphone amplifiers with level control.
- 2 stereo input channels (A and B) with Mix control and Mute switch.
- Talkback-microphone input with level control, Talk button, and footswitch jack.
- 6 stereo ¼” external analog line inputs (1 per channel) for “more me,” with level control and Mono switch.
- 6 stereo ¼” line outputs (1 per channel); carries a copy of the channel mix.
- 1 balanced XLR input for external dynamic talkback microphone.
- 1U 19” rack-mountable, rugged steel chassis.
- Internal power supply with standard IEC connector.
Each of the HP60’s six headphone amps has its own level control and is loud enough to drive the alligators out of the Louisiana swamps. And the HP60 lets you customize each mix. In addition to the two pairs of main stereo inputs, you get an external stereo input with level control, mono, and mute for each headphone channel. So you can send each musician a feed of just their instrument or voice and can control the level separately for each.
The HP60 features two sets of line-level, stereo inputs that are routed to all six headphones and a Mix control that sets relative levels for each headphone output. So you can feed the main control-room mix to channel A, feed the click signal to channel B, and use the Mix controls to individually raise or lower the click relative to the main mix for each musician.
With the HP60, when you talk, everyone listens. Hit the Talk button and use the talkback-mic input and your favorite dynamic mic to tell ‘em what to do. You can even use a footswitch to control the talkback hands-free. Need more than six headphones? Connect two HP60s for a 12-headphone system or connect the HP60 to a PreSonus HP4 to feed 10 pairs of headphones.
Dimensions: 19" (W) x 1.75" (H) x 5.5" (D) (48.26cm x 4.45cm x 13.97cm)
Weight: Approximately 5 lbs.
Package-Type: 1U Steel and Aluminum Chassis
Input Voltage Range: 100-120 VAC or 220-230 VAC (factory set)
Power Requirements (continuous): 30 Watts
|Manufacturer Part Number||HP60|