10 In Stock - Ready to Ship
- 94% braided OFC Copper Compact shield to reduce noise and protect sound transfer.
- Compact cable diameter to decrease eddy currents.
- Gold-plated all-metal connectors.
- 20 AWG Oxygen-Free Copper (OFC) conductors.
- ProX Limited Lifetime Warranty.
The Prox XC-USB-XLR25 is an XLR-F to USB High-Performance Audio Cable - 25 Feet makes it easy to get connected. This special USB cable has an XLR plug on one end, allowing you to connect an XLR microphone directly to your computer. It works with a typical dynamic stage mic, or a condenser mic that has an onboard battery as phantom power is not available. This cable is passive and relies on your computer's native USB audio support for the operation. The ProX XC-USB-XLR25 USB Cables are designed to transmit all your audio signals safely and accurately. At its core, our 20 AWG Oxygen-Free Copper (OFC) conductors carry your signal with precision, while the high-density spiral shielding eliminates any interference and unwanted noise.
To Fit: XLR-F to USB
Length: 25 Feet
|Manufacturer Part Number||XC-USB-XLR25|